ECOMMERCE SME SALES CONSULTANT
The Ecommerce/Digital Account Manager role resides within the Commercial Team and reports to the Group Sales Director. The team is essentially responsible for interfacing with a portfolio of customers to ensure customer delight and retention whilst driving additional revenue through strategic sales activities.
You must be able to demonstrate an ability to digitally manage a large portfolio of small and geographically dispersed customers. Growth and Innovation in ecommerce presents a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to broaden their scope and gain experience and develop a progressive career in this industry. Determining the level and type of engagement required and executing in an organized and well planned manner is key to the success of this role as is identifying and acting upon opportunities to drive additional revenue within your accounts.
- The ability to work with complex requirements of SME companies in becoming ecommerce enabled.
- Ability to engage with customers on all levels, with the focus on verbal and written communication.
- Face to face engagements can occur where required but telephonic or digital engagements are the focus area.
- Execute the ecommerce strategy for all SME and digitally managed customers
- Be the single point of contact for all SME and digitally managed customers
- Defined Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer problems
- Knowledge sharing and education within responsible base – ability to demonstrate/train when required
- Basic Report Management
- Methodical and diligent record keeping and database management – attention to detail is a must have
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate must be a meticulous and driven individual who is passionate about sales and client account management. In order to succeed you must be excited about ecommerce and customer account management and working in a fast paced, agile but well-structured IT sales environment that is regularly reinventing itself. You must also be exceedingly customer orientated, well organized and meticulous.
- 2 years Customer focused Account Management role
- Proven Sales success
- Passion for IT
- Experience with social media will be an advantage
- High energy
- Natural people person
- Disciplined, structured and methodical
- Critical thinking
- Fast learning and well versed in the ecommerce sales pipeline– social media is an advantage
- PASSION for customer service and sales
- Keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with complex business situations
- Logical solution management
- Able to network within an environment in order to draw on resources to solve problems
Essential Customer Service Skills
- Listening Skills
- Verbal and Digital Communication Skills
- Positive Approach
- Problem Solving Skills
- Sympathizing Ability
- Presence of Mind
- Product and Organization Knowledge
- Fast and efficient execution skills with good structure, discipline and organization
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.