ENTERPRISE SALES PROFESSIONAL (Johannesburg)
The person we are looking for:
The Enterprise Consultant needs to be a naturally enthusiastic, effervescent and energetic HUNTER sales professional who is looking for a role that places them at the forefront of cutting edge technology and innovation with an established solution set. ShopDirect is in a phase of hyper growth and therefore requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Disciplined, hard worker is essential.
You must be able to establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle, exude a passion for understanding the technical needs of the customer and articulating the value of ShopDirect’s products and solutions in meeting those needs at an Enterprise Level.
You must therefore be a naturally confident and engaging communicator who is able to represent ShopDirect with impact and professionalism with one or two individuals or a team, right through to a board of directors.
The sales opportunities for the ShopDirect’s ecommerce solutions are endless and sales executives are incentivized with a highly lucrative uncapped commission structure, quarterly and yearly sales incentives.
Desired Skills & Experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Executive level Enterprise sales engagements
- Prepare individual customer engagement strategies and plans
- Leveraging existing contacts, marketing and networking opportunities to create sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain a robust Sales Pipeline within a CRM/ERP system
- Prepare presentations, proposals, business cases, total cost of ownership, evaluations and sales contracts.
- Provide engaging Enterprise appropriate product demonstrations to potential clients.
- Be proactive in developing & maintaining the required level of knowledge in eCommerce, Cloud Computing, and the Software as a Service landscape.
- Manage and work with Channel partners where required
- Communicate & present opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate ShopDirect departments and staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, channel forums and telemarketing events.
- Manage and monitor client implementations
- Manage client handovers to Account Management.
- Follow-up with clients for the collection of outstanding payments
Essential Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate must:
- Have at least 7 years HUNTER IT/Technology solution selling experience.
- Track record of EXCEEDING sales revenue targets
- Experience opening and closing large enterprise deals following proven solution selling methodology
- Advanced customer service, relationship building, negotiation and contract management skills
- Understand Enterprise customer’s decision-making processes and structures.
- Be a self-starter with a hunger to excel and the ability to work well within a fast-paced team environment
- Patience but ability to persevere through extended and complex sales cycles.
- Be a creative dealmaker
- Ability to close extended sales engagements
- Be a natural and engaging communicator and networker
- Be able to work independently with little supervision and direction
- Be meticulous and detailed
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for IT and Technical aptitude
- Ability to think laterally, despite pressure and competing deadlines
- An above and beyond attitude
- An ability to remain committed and focused despite setbacks and objections.
- Minimum of 7 years IT solution selling success
- Solid track record meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Clear understanding of cloud based email management solutions
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.